Old March 8th 09, 05:39 PM posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
cmdr buzz corey cmdr buzz corey is offline

Default Why all the endless prattle about Rush's weight problem?

On Mar 8, 2:23*am, who are you? wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:36:08 -0800,cmdr buzz coreywrote:
On Mar 7, 1:05*pm, who are you? wrote:
Not completing
collage is another example of not being able to control his motivation,
selecting immediate monitory gratification of a "cool DJ job" over what
would surly have been a more monetary rewarding career in the long run
had he obtained a collage degree.

And what are you smoking? Rush recently signed a deal for around $38
million a year. Where is your college degree that is making you $38
million a year?

So, with that thought-out logic of your...
* * * Everybody without a college degree should be making more then
* * * *those with a degree?!

* * * * *You win!

* *I only wish I was as smart as you there republican'ts!

Your stupidity is matched only by your ignorance.