Old March 8th 09, 06:34 PM posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default Why all the endless prattle about Rush's weight problem?

On Mar 8, 1:23*am, who are you? wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:36:08 -0800, cmdr buzz corey wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:05*pm, who are you? wrote:
Not completing
collage is another example of not being able to control his motivation,
selecting immediate monitory gratification of a "cool DJ job" over what
would surly have been a more monetary rewarding career in the long run
had he obtained a collage degree.

And what are you smoking? Rush recently signed a deal for around $38
million a year. Where is your college degree that is making you $38
million a year?

- So, with that thought-out logic of your...
- Everybody without a college degree should
- be making more then*those with a degree?!
-
- You win!
-
- I only wish I was as smart as you there republican'ts!

Not the simple fact is . . . Some very smart {clever}
people do succeed without a Formal Education and
a little bit of L-U-C-K . - republic-can-do-dos ~ RHF