Old March 11th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default WiFi Antenna.

Exactly two weeks ago on a Wednesday, I ordered an MFJ Wide Area High
Gain 1802 WiFi Antenna from www.MFJEnterprises.com (Hot New
Products)

Yesterday, I phoned MFJ Enterprises to check on the status of my
antenna.The lady at MFJ Enterprises told me it is on back order and she
will try to send it out this week.

That is OK with me though, I am not in a big hurry anyway, I don't know
why I ordered the antenna, sometimes I buy thingys I like and hardley
ever get around to using some of them.

What are some neat uses I can use my WiFi antenna for? As long as they
are Legal thingys, that is.
cuhulin, the WiFi Dummy