Old March 12th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Yeah It's One More Off-Topic blah, Blah. BLAH ! --- Post&Reply

On Mar 12, 5:19*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
-was- OT: Obama's Approval Ratings Still High
On Mar 11, 9:59 am, Mike wrote:
-http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/10/obama.ratings/index.html?eref=...

MWB - Here is another 'special' Off-Topic Thread
started by "Dave" - please do something ~ RHF
*.
MWB -oops should read-

MWB - Here is another Off-Topic Thread started by
none other than "MWB" Himself
-mwb- please do something to yourself ~ RHF
*.
MWB - Please note that I showed restraint and
only posted to it after 11 Replies to your original
OFF-TOPIC Political Post -subject-line-
"OT: Obama's Approval Ratings Still High"

Yeah MWB - You could say that for most US Presidents
during the First 100 Days of their First Term in Office.

-or- MWB were you expecting BHO to have tank-out
already and been feed to the Lions by Pelosi and
Reid by now ? ? ?
*.
MWB - Can't Blame Dave : You Originated
this Off-Topic Thread.

MWB - Can't Blame RHF {Me} : You Originated
this Off-Topic Thread.

MWB - Can't Blame DX Ace : You Originated
this Off-Topic Thread and he simply replied.

MWB - Can't Blame Telamon : You Originated
this Off-Topic Thread and he simply replied.
*.
~ RHF
*.

- Roy Fisk;
-
- You undoubtedly post more characters than
- the other people mentioned above COMBINED. *

Dave - Yeah I Am Mega-Super-Colossal 'Character'
and you are welcome ~ RHF

- You use the tilde more than the rest of usenet combined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde

Dave - Right Again ! - As a matter-of-fact
.. . . I am the 'Tilde' Holder ;;-} ~ RHF