Old March 12th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] jgboyles@aol.com is offline

Default Magnetic Amplifiers

On Mar 12, 4:50�pm, JIMMIE wrote:
I would like to experiment with some magnetic amplifier circuits but I
havent been able to find any practical circuits I could build. I am
interested in relalitively small signal amplification of �AF and
possibly ultrasonic frequencies purely for educational purpose. I have
a couple of transformers and wan to see what I can do with them.

Jimmie

Jimmie, download "Magnetic Amplifiers" by Paul Mali. Google and it is
free. I mentioned this in the HV SMPS thread. This is the only text
I have ever read on Mag. Amps, and it is good. Should give you ideas
for experimentation.

Gary N4AST