Old March 12th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BoobleStubble BoobleStubble is offline

Default HD-Radio

On Mar 12, 4:35�pm, Bart Bailey wrote:
In

posted on Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:55:41 -0700 (PDT), PocketRadio wrote:
Begin �

http://tinyurl,con/4zgkaw

Frankly I don't care if any are sold, I'm not in the business.
I only commented that I like certain aspects of the radio I bought,
namely the FM adaptation and indicated that the AMBCB version could go
away.
I fail to see your obsession against the mode, other than some
personality imbalance.
You have yet to make a valid argument, but only whimper from your
nym**** google-group handle. I am however amazed at the speed at which
your credibility has eroded, plus being an AOLoser doesn't help either.

**** yourself in the ass, IBOC-shill.