Old September 21st 03, 02:20 AM
mcalhoun

(Michael Black) writes:
.... most people know that Wayne Green started BYTE, and then later Kilobaud.
But in the November 1972 issue of 73 ..., there was an article about building
your own computer, from logic gates etc. It was not a construction article,
but gave quite a bit of detail on what was needed for such a time and place.
Nobody ever seems to mention that article after the fact....

Don't forget the ACS (Amateur Computer Society), which published a news-
letter from about the late 60's to the mid-70's or so (those dates are
from memory). I gave my copies to a computer museum years ago, but recall
it had construction articles, articles about members' computers, etc.

--Myron.
--
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
PhD EE (retired). "Barbershop" tenor. CDL(PTX). W0PBV. (785) 539-4448