Old September 21st 03, 05:21 AM
john graesser

"xpyttl" wrote in message
Talk about bad timing ....
I never actually worked with an 8, although I did publish a paper on 11M
crash dump analysis. Might be fun to be able to grok a little Macro-11

from
time to time ... hmmm ... wonder if there's a Pro350, or even an old

11/44,
languishing in someone's basement.

..

"kenneth scharf" wrote in message
Does anybody know where I can get a Harris or Intersil
HD6100, HD6120, IM6100, or IM6120 microprocessor (cmos pdp-8)?

I used to work for Digital, and thought it would be an interresting

project
to homebrew a PDP-8 system. I have a T11 microprocessor chip in the

junbox
someplace, so a PDP-11 system is also a possibility.

I don't know if you would be interested, but there have to still be a few
Heath LSI 11 systems out there. That was the only home version of the 11
that I know of.
thanks, John.