Old March 14th 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
[email protected] obamao.sux.donki.dixsss@gmail.com is offline

Default BlagObama grand jury subpoenas

“We now have confirmation that top Obama White House officials are
caught up in a federal grand jury investigation,” said Judicial Watch
President Tom Fitton.

The subpoena lists

Valerie Jarrett: Once labeled “the other side of Barack Obama’s brain”
by CBS news, Jarrett remains a close advisor to President Obama. Obama
recently tapped Jarrett to chair his newly formed White House Council
on Women and Girls. Jarrett was widely rumored to be a candidate to
take over Obama’s senate seat.

David Axelrod: Axelrod, Obama’s top campaign strategist, now serves as
a senior White House advisor. During the campaign, when asked about
the search for a replacement for Obama’s Senate seat, Axelrod told Fox
News Chicago, “I know [Obama has] talked to the governor and there are
a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he
has a fondness for a lot of them.” He later retracted the statement.

David Wilhelm: Wilhelm, a former Chairman of the Democratic National
Committee and campaign strategist for Bill Clinton, served as an
informal advisor to the Obama campaign. He was also a superdelegate to
the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

J.B. Pritzker: Obama named Mr. Pritzker’s sister, Penny, to serve on
his recently formed 15-member Economic Recovery Advisory Board. Penny
Pritzker previously served as the Obama campaign’s National Finance
Chair.

[...]
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....udicial-watch/