Old March 14th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) :Duty and Responsibility

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

MWB - War Is Hell & We Are Fighting A War On Terror. ~ RHF

"War on Terror" was a Bush era facade, used to justify all manner of
criminal activity. It has officially ended. You'll have to come up
with some other lame excuse for behaving badly.

Oh no Dave it continues and like all things obomination expect an
extrapolation of any policy that hurts this nation!

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!

You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California