Old November 19th 03, 12:17 PM
Phil

Notice that they never give a noise factor!

Phil, KB2HQ

"Joey" wrote in message
clearly, you need this

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...gory%5Fname=CT
LG%5F003%5F001%5F001%5F000&product%5Fid=15%2D1880

picks up signals from space, too

On 17 Nov 2003 10:30:34 -0800, (mfc) wrote:

I recently made a TV antenna to receive Channel 5 using a paper clip
and 3 feet of rolled up aluminum foil. It works pretty well, but
there are these diagonal lines that keep "swimming" across the screen
from left to right. Also, there's a little room for improvement in
the picture. Does anyone know how I can improve my antenna to get a
much clearer picture? Maybe I should use tin foil instead of aluminum
foil or something like that? Any ideas?

Thanks for all your help.