Old March 15th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] jimwilhelm@labs.net is offline

Default More trash talk from ibiquity This time from short timer HAlKneller

On Mar 15, 9:23 am, PocketRadio wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:39 pm, wrote:

The dwindling and tiny workforce at iBiquity has more employee
turnover in one year than most legitimate companies have in ten. And
they keep getting cash infusions from the State of Maryland.

"iBiquity moves to conserve"

"HD Radio may be growing, but technology developer iBiquity is not
immune from the overall economic downturn. It laid-off about 20
employees last week. CEO Bob Struble, who despite the cost-cutting,
remains upbeat about its strong forward movement."

http://tinyurl.com/8mcuck

"iBiquity Digital Corp. scores $300K from DBED"
March 14, 2008

"iBiquity of Columbia is to receive a $300,000 conditional loan for
expansion, but the funds are contingent on the company retaining its
existing 38 jobs through Dec. 2013 and adding 82 positions. The loan,
through the state Department of Business and Economic Development,
will be used in connection with a $30,000 match from Howard County for
the company to relocate and expand in Columbia."

http://tinyurl.com/6z8p2m

I wonder, how Baghdad Bob looks in a striped jumpsuit?

I think he'll look pretty good - then he can get a real job mopping
floors in the prison kitchen.