Old September 21st 03, 11:38 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Byron Tatum wrote:

Hello-
I have a small qty. of NOS EF Johnson S-meters from an old CB shop. I
can furnish a JPEG on request, should have a few extra to sell. Can someone
help me in using these meters : The pointer resides at full scale, rather
than at the low scale as most meters. I guess you would say the meter is
"backwards". How would you compensate for this in normal S-meter circuit?
Thanks, Byron, WA5THJ.

Post the pictures at news:alt.binaries.pictures.radio so people can
see them. If they recognize the radio that uses them, you should be able
to find a schematic.
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida