Old March 19th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dave Schertzer Dave Schertzer is offline

Default Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG!

Finally got my charger via Ebay.....Good sale, O.E.M. Great stuff!!!

Dave Schertzer wrote:
wrote:
I recently received an email from this person. The requested Western
Union payment raised all kinds of red flags in my mind. This person is
definitely a crook. I was never really considering sending money, but
this forum confirmed my suspicions. These kind of people **** me off.
Anyone know of a good way to con a con man?

Glad you made a safe decision. I was directed to send funds by a person
on this N/G who got his item and told me he was a good dealer. The
emails have stopped from BOTH parties..hmmmmmmm, go figure?