Old March 20th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The 'Potential' of an Economic Collapse of the US Treasury Due To ObamaNomics© With The Pull-Out of Foreign Capital

On Mar 19, 1:51*pm, dave wrote:
~RHFwrote:
On Mar 17, 1:27 pm, dave wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Alric Knebel
Obamais the man in office now so the buck stops with him. *You sadly
are brainwashed by the leftist rhetoric that you absorb on a daily
basis. *That's my opinion and I could be wrong but it's how I view
it. *Many on the left embrace that ideology because of being
brainwashed that only liberals have compassion. *How sad.

- Quick, name 5 liberals.

Clinton & Clinton, Carter, Frank, Dodd, Kennedy, Pelosi,
Reid, BidenObamathere are 10 Liberals. [Double or Nothing]
*.

- Neither Clinton is a Liberal. *
- Jimmy Carter wasn't either.
-*Harry Reid is not even close.
-
- That being said, I said "quick" and I said it last Tuesday.

Dave a liberal, is a Liberal. is a LIBERAL ! ~ RHF

Many/Most 'average' Americans would say that
Clinton & Clinton, Carter, Frank, Dodd, Kennedy, Pelosi,
Reid, Biden and Obama are all -l-i-b-e-r-a-l-s- ~ RHF