Old March 21st 09, 05:05 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Day Brown[_2_] Day Brown[_2_] is offline

Default Freedom to Choose

Drafterman wrote:
Oh, and the government of the United States does not legally recognize
any deity, ergo it should not, ever, be the basis for any form of
legislation.

Well, there is the Almighty Dollar. Its interesting to note that on the
genuine Silver coin, we have Her image, and we have it also most notably
standing in New York Harbor, the most monumental divine figure we have,
holding up Her torch. Which to some degree symbolize the light of
Liberty, which is a Goddess, and not a god. Gods order you around.

The Goddess, like all mothers, gives birth so that we may fulfill our
own destiny, not some 'divine plan'. We are born to choose. And if you
are not born, you dont have choice.

The Torah understood this; and its a testament to the lack of
scholarship on the part of the fools you try to educate, that they have
not read Exodus 19, where we see a woman "looses her fruit" after
accidentally being injured. The husband may bring the matter to court.
Its a civil damage suit because 'his seed' is his property. It aint even
manslaughter, much less murder.

It is worrisome that even scripture is mis-represented in the effort to
support demagoguery, and the kind of economic crisis we see is one of
the more common results of that kind of leadership. If that's the right
word for it. How do you run a democracy without a rational electorate?

And ignorant to boot. The treaty of Tripoli, signed by President John
Adams, and ratified by 100% of the US senate says "The United States is
not a Christian nation." How did we become one?