Old March 21st 09, 08:11 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Freedom to Choose

In article
,
Drafterman wrote:

On Mar 20, 7:14*pm, wrote:
I find it curious that, when it comes to the ³pro-choice² crowd, the
choice is actually quite limited. Those offering alternatives to
abortion are branded as religious fanatics and even as dangerous.
Pregnancy resource centers which provide options other than abortion
are labeled as ³fake clinics.² Now, there¹s even a move to eliminate
the choices of medical professionals when it comes to performing
abortions.

I'm sorry. This seems a bit over my head. Can you show me a breakdown
of how the pro-life crowd offers more choices than the pro-choice
crowd?

SNIP

Liberals should not take the trouble to do this. Instead of getting all
excited please stick your head back in your special hole in the ground.
The familiar darkness of it will comfort you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California