Old March 22nd 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] TianMeiguo@gmail.com is offline

Default SPECIAL: Boston Tea Party About Corporate Giveaways

On Mar 22, 1:25*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 22, 10:12 am, dave wrote:
wrote:

There is the rub: *The Far Leftists, the Liberal Fascists, will do
anything to grow government. *
George Dubya Bush grew the government more than anybody since LBJ. *I
don't recall you objecting when he created the totally BS Department of
Vaterland Security.

...and I don't see you complaining about your Chairman 0baMa0
increasing the rate of government growth four-fold.
That leaves your Neo-Commie Ideolgy bare and naked for all to see -
you havn't any cloths.
See pretty rock. *See Dr DaviD under pretty rock.

"...rate of government growth four-fold"

He is keeping your beloved Capitalism alive, yet still you object.

I love it when you say completely stupid and ignorant remarks from
under a pretty little rock.
It is so sublime - LMFAO!