Old September 23rd 03, 10:38 PM
Bill Higdon

Dutchman wrote:
I have been a fan of ORCAD SDT Schematic Capture and still
run a DOS version.
Would anyone know of a freeware outdated Windows version?
Similarly I would like one the earlier Windows versions of
Tango PCB.
These DOS versions are not any more very compatible with
MSW XP though with some patience they are still usable.

I am so used to using these programs for odd jobs that
changing to a different one would be too much of a learning
curve.
I could run a seperate PC in DOS just for both of them of course,
but rather not.

Any advice will be appreciated,
Thanks
Hans
ZS6KR

Here is a link to order a copy from ORCAD directly.
http://www.orcad.com/downloads/form/CDRequest.asp
Bill Higdon