Old March 23rd 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- You Sir, Are Behaving Like A Child !

On Mar 23, 6:17*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:25 pm, dave wrote:

He is keeping your beloved Capitalism alive, yet still you object.

I love it when you say completely stupid and ignorant remarks from
under a pretty little rock.
It is so sublime - LMFAO!

- You have no arguments, only personal attacks.
-*You sir, are behaving like a child.

Dave -proclaims- You Sir, Are Behaving Like A Child !
{ How Honest and Reflective on Your Part Dave. }

Dave - I will take that as your 'expert' opinion. ~ RHF