Old March 26th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Ray O Vac Light.

"Bushcraftgregg" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:04 pm, wrote:
This afternoon at the Lowe's store, I bought a Ray O Vac Sporstman
Xtreme LED light, about $30.00.(also a Wagner Paintmate paint roller
gadget and a Task Force 1600 PSI electric pressure washer) The light
fills a dark room with plenty of bright light.It runs on three D
batteries.I Guarantee you it is a real nice Ray O Vac
Light.www.rayovac.com Next time I am over at the Lowe's store this week, I
am going to buy another one of those Ray O Vac Sportsman Xtreme Lights.
cuhulin

Sounds like you had fun. :-)

You got a rich in-law that died or what?