Old March 26th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default RCA Tube Handbook HB-3 available for download

If you do download all 3 parts, keep their names unchanged and put them
in the same directory, then must unRAR programs will assemble the entire
book as one file if you extract the first file.

I put the three files in the same directory and un-rared part 1, so getting a
214 Mbyte file.

My mistake was that I then also un-rared part 2, so getting the same 214 Mbyte
file. And again for part 3.

I now understand I should have only un-rared part 1.

By the way, the rar compression is almost inexistent, because the sum of part1,
part2 and part3 is very close to 214 Mbyte. Probably rar was only used to split
the big file into three smaller files.

Just to double check: first tube is 0Z4A, last tube is 9006.

73

Tony I0JX