Old March 26th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default (OT) Ray O Vac Light.

"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message

wrote in message
RAYOVAC SPORTSMAN XTREME SE3DLN.4 Watt 300 Lumens.High Powered
L.E.D.3 Light Modes. EZ - Find Light.(EZ find light blinks every 5
seconds when light is in the off position) 150 hours battery
runtime on low.72 hours runtime on high.

I like my new Ray O Vac Lantern Light so much,,, I am going back to
that Lowe's store on Saturday to see that cute check out gal again.
cuhulin

MNMikeW wrote:

Sounds like a good light but blinking every 5 mins when its off???

Just a guess here, but that may be why they call it the EZ-*Find* Light,
so you can find it. BTW, he said it blinks every 5 -seconds-, not minutes.

Acutally it's the "Sportsman Extreme" light. The EZ-find is a mode. Your
petty nitpicking is duely noted pukelson.