Old March 26th 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Medium wave radio

Mr wibble wobble wrote:
dave wrote:
Mr wibble wobble wrote:
Hi all,
I use the receivers below.

Yaesu FRG-8800, Realistic DX394, DX302, DX200, DX160 and Degen DE1103.
Antenna 40` end fed
What I am looking for is a good worthwhile receiver for Medium Wave DX

Allthough what I have is not to bad to get on with, is there any
thing else out there that would be better than what I already have?

I can go to a value of £100.00 So I dont expect miracles with that
sort of money.

TIA,

Mike.

Any 5 tube superhet will run circles around those toy radios in your
list.

Hi thank you for your reply, but I dont think I consider them to be toys.
But then each to there own eh!

I apologize. You do have a Yaesu on the list.