Old September 25th 03, 05:28 AM
gagir

When I read this thred, I remembered about an antenna that would not need a
ground plane, This enabled celphones 65% gain from amtenna looses to body
and surroundings.

It was a cylindircal helix, very short. I understood it to be an antenna
with differential emission, coaxial electrical feild perhaps.

gagir

"Henry" wrote in message
I read the patent application meantime. But I must say there is not much
content in it. Especially nothing how to calculate dimensions, materials

or
taken measurements.
My understanding is that it is a helix antenna supported with a ferrite
powder rod in the axis. And it is electrical much longer than the

wavelength
used. Adaption to the "ether" field Z(0) with up to 4 stages of different
winding/mu(r) value materials. A magnetical antenna very similar to the
electrical Yagi antenna. "The antenna works up to 500MHz", he says.

"Greater
frequency requires lower mu(r)."

Sorry, maybe it won't work at all. I'm not an antenna expert. Maybe the
author of the patent will directly respond here sometime?

What do you think?

- Henry

Arie de Muynck schrieb in Nachricht

"Henry" wrote
You made great interesting experiments!
The electrical field will suffer with a alumni foil, surely. Magnetics
will go thru.

You didn't do the experiment.

Regards,
Arie de Muynck