Old March 30th 09, 08:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mr Fed UP Mr Fed UP is offline

Default ICOM 91AD

Certainly a waste of my $$$
Most irratating flaw is that the volume knob is always getting
bumped and does not lock in position so often the rig is on
but no sound. You woud THINK after so many years of
making radios they could do a bit better on the interface to
people. Been a real pain in the can. I go for a scoping
next week ... maybe the Dr can remove that pain too.

K4TWO Gary 73

"MarcusV" wrote in message
Worth the extra $$$ @ $369.99?

D-Star technology worth having or would I be better off with a simularly
priced handheld w/o the D-Star but other features instead?

tis