Old April 3rd 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Quietest Sun since 1913

Cecil Moore wrote:
Owen Duffy wrote:
There are different criteria proposed by different people for the
instant that divides two cycles.

Which presupposes that an instant actually divides
two cycles. :-) My 130/85 blood pressure used to
be normal for my age. Now that exact same blood
pressure is pre-hypertensive even though I'm 20
years older. I've concluded that human concepts
create reality, not vice-versa. :-)

And they have just the medicine that will help you lower that
"potential" high blood pressure.

Dosing guidelines are keep taking it until you get dizzy and fall down
when you stand up.

The good news is we'll all live 15 years longer. The bad news is it will
be in a Nursing home, with Alzheimer's.

It's a math thing.

8^)

- 73 de Mike N3LI -