Old April 3rd 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Oops We Got Another Juan Kook-A-Burra Thread . . .

On Apr 1, 10:14*pm, John Barnard wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4E7249.18072931032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
says...
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-2B6A3F.18125130032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-D5136F.17324929032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
*BDK wrote:

In article
,
says...
Kenyan born B * HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B * HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of
AMERICA.I
have
my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A. *
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.
You were delivered in an outhouse and will stink your whole
life.

BWHAHAHAHAA! A kooktard's insults are always funny.
How is that going for you. Planning offing yourself anytime soon.

Happy people don't commit suicide, Telemundoh. That's something
miserable old *******s like you think about doing.
You aren't happy. You are the "miserable old *******".

Yes, Telemundoh, I'm miserable! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
You most certainly are.
Do you ever get anything right, Telemundoh?

Let's see:

1. You claimed I never posted about SW radios...BZZT!

You referred to years ago posts.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

I guess you missed the recent post about his HQ radio. You did reply to
that post.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

But you are dedicated to the cause. In spite of all evidence against
your pet conspiracy. Nice side stepping, Telemundoh!

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

There's nothing wrong with BDK's posting habits. Razing you seems to be
a normal activity.

You kooks really crack me up.
Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.
I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Tapa-tapa-tapa!

JB

(OT) : Oops We Got Another Juan Kook-A-Burra Thread . . .