Old April 4th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-1B50E6.21374602042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-36DEAD.18545601042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4E7249.18072931032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-2B6A3F.18125130032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-D5136F.17324929032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=25990
1

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of
AMERICA.I
have
my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can
Prove
it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.

You were delivered in an outhouse and will stink your
whole
life.

BWHAHAHAHAA! A kooktard's insults are always funny.

How is that going for you. Planning offing yourself anytime
soon.

Happy people don't commit suicide, Telemundoh. That's
something
miserable old *******s like you think about doing.

You aren't happy. You are the "miserable old *******".

Yes, Telemundoh, I'm miserable! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

You most certainly are.

Do you ever get anything right, Telemundoh?

Let's see:

1. You claimed I never posted about SW radios...BZZT!

You referred to years ago posts.

LOL, tap dancing once again. Doesn't that get tiring after a while?

Flapping in the breeze never gets old for you does it Kookaburra.

I'm not the one telling fibs, getting busted, and then tap dancing away,
Telemundoh.

You are just being a kooktard.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

LOL, you're lying again, Telemundoh. What a surprise.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

The fact you think there's a story is itself hilarious.

The fact that you don't is hilarious.

No, it's actually just sanity.

Sanity as defined by you is sticking your head when the sun don't shine.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Nobody needs meds to laugh at you, Telemundoh. Meds would be needed to
prevent laughing at you.

Naturally stupid like you laugh at everything.

I naturally laugh at the kooktardic.

You laugh at everything Kookaburra. It's what you know how to do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California