Old April 5th 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : BlagoGate© --- What Did Rahm Emanuel Know ? -and- When Did He Know It ?

On Mar 14, 2:31*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
- On Mar 14, 11:30*am, wrote:
- “We now have confirmation that top Obama
- White House officials are caught up in a federal
- grand jury investigation,”
- said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
-
- The subpoena lists
-
- Valerie Jarrett: Once labeled “the other side of BarackObama’s
brain”
- by CBS news, Jarrett remains a close advisor to PresidentObama.Obama
- recently tapped Jarrett to chair his newly formed White House
Council
- on Women and Girls. Jarrett was widely rumored to be a candidate to
- take overObama’s senate seat.
-
- David Axelrod: Axelrod,Obama’s top campaign strategist, now serves
as
- a senior White House advisor. During the campaign, when asked about
- the search for a replacement forObama’s Senate seat, Axelrod told
Fox
- News Chicago, “I know [Obamahas] talked to the governor and there
are
- a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he
- has a fondness for a lot of them.” He later retracted the statement.
-
- David Wilhelm: Wilhelm, a former Chairman of the Democratic National
- Committee and campaign strategist for Bill Clinton, served as an
- informal advisor to theObamacampaign. He was also a superdelegate to
- the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
-
- J.B. Pritzker:Obamanamed Mr. Pritzker’s sister, Penny, to serve on
- his recently formed 15-member Economic Recovery Advisory Board.
Penny
- Pritzker previously served as theObamacampaign’s National Finance
- Chair.
-
- [...]http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/03/14/blagobama-
- grand-ju...
-
-
- Exposing TheObama-Crime-Family©
-
- One Non-Tax-Paying 'Cheat' at a Time ~RHF
- *.
- *.