Old April 6th 09, 01:15 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes
JP[_2_] JP[_2_] is offline

Default FA: Sencore LC53 Z Meter with Probe and AC Cord # 260388540185

Put this on Ebay. Real clean unit. It works although I didn't have it
long enough to figure out how to use the coil tester stuff. I bought a
package deal and am separating it up to try and help cover the LC102 I
just bought. If you want to send it in for calibration, Goggle Sioux
Falls on AGA. A tech there just gave out the addy for a company where
this was made that does repairs and calibration a week or so ago.
It is double bubbled and then packed in a larger sturdy box full of
peanuts. Your choice of shipping. Pics show measuring a 100uf
electrolytic cap and set up to do reforming (can take and hour). I
used it to reform that same 100uf cap in just a few minutes. Watch for
an ESR meter, manuals, field calibration unit for the LC53, and other
stuff this week...Thanks for reading Ebay #260388540185