Old April 6th 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Hallicrafter's Tour on Film

I am not sure what venue the film was meant for.
Probably not theatrical release. I remember seeing lots of
this sort of stuff in grammer school but this doesn't quite
fit that either.

A morale booster for Halicrafters employees. A gift from the Signal Corps.
Nothing like a patriotic mission critical project to make everyone sit up
straighter.

Its a shame that morale is so thwarted these days in the name of "tolerance"
for all that is self destructive. Sure, people did bad things in the day,
but at least they didn't promote it in the media. Remember the "Joe Camel"
debacle, where it was finally considered that we shouldn't promote smoking
with cute cartoon characters. Now go look at the prime-time cartoons and
see what they are promoting. Their motto seems to be "do everything that
isn't specifically prohibited by the fine print of the law", "good taste be
damned above all". Flakes like that should be tarred and feathered and run
out of town before someone thinks to pass a law against "everything not
specifically allowed by law".