Old April 7th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default QSL - KFGO 790

In article
,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Apr 6, 5:27*pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today a full data prepared card from KFGO 790, Fargo, North Dakota
in
one week for a SASE.

This for reception of their flood reporting while running non-directional
antenna pattern.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Good deal Steve, another one bites the dust. FWIW, something I noticed
yesterday actually, EVERYTIME either you / I / RHF and sometimes
Telamon....especially you and me.....we are given a "one star"
rating....LOL.

I'll give you one guess who is doing it. ;-) Now after I post this, of
course it will change to more than just one person to try an make it
look like I am wrong, but I thought it was pretty funny that ******
(last name) would literally go out of the way to track down every post
just to give it a "poor rating." Human behavior, gotta love it.

None care about google idiots.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California