Old April 7th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Emanuele Colucci Emanuele Colucci is offline

Default Cassegrain Antenna Development

Hi there,
this is my first post here, hope not being off topic
I was asking myself if there were resources over the net that cover the
development of a cassegrain antenna [from the design up to the building]
in a homebrew fashion.

Thank you for paying attention towards this mail

Bye bye

Emanuele Colucci

PS. I already posted this message to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, but a
user suggested to me to post it here too.