Old April 7th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Coax Collinear Element Materials and Velocity Factor

K7ITM wrote in
:

I note that Owen has reported some different results (larger current
phase differences than I recall seeing), and if I can find time, I'd
like to explore those with him, but at the moment I'm tied up with
other things.

Tom,

The models I offered (and they are very similar) do have fairly good
cophase operation.

My comment earlier was that some designs aren't nearly as good, although it
seems to degrade gain by only a small amount (though giving rise to more
and narrower lobes).

In your own time...

73
Owen