Old April 9th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Cassegrain Antenna Development

well, searching for "cassegrain antenna" with google only gives 60,400
links, searching for "cassegrain antenna design and construction" narrows it
down to about 4000.

"Emanuele Colucci" wrote in message
. ..
Hi there,
this is my first post here, hope not being off topic
I was asking myself if there were resources over the net that cover the
development of a cassegrain antenna [from the design up to the building]
in a homebrew fashion.

Thank you for paying attention towards this mail

Bye bye

Emanuele Colucci

PS. I already posted this message to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, but a
user suggested to me to post it here too.