Old April 9th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Kelley Jim Kelley is offline

Default colinear representation in NEC

Cecil Moore wrote:
Jim Kelley wrote:
So now, in addition to the 4th mechanism of reflection, ...

Three years ago, I removed that 4th mechanism of
reflection from my energy article in favor of
"redistribution" instead of "reflection". About
a year ago, I told you that and predicted that
you would regurgitate that same old dead horse
sometime in the future. Thanks for proving me
correct in my prediction.

At least you were correct about something - all thanks to me, evidently.
:-)

ac6xg