Old September 26th 03, 09:01 PM
Lou

"Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD" wrote in message

whole bunch of stuff snipped

So then this guy has a "fetish" for him???? And this idiot called Rene a
Fag? Hmmmm Anyone who loves Pork BUTT, regardless the implication isn't
saying much for themselves. Big ASS er I mean Al, you sure a character.

L.

Sorry to help you out of your (wet?) dream(s), but I am not gay. I was

just
wondering why anybody would be interested in porkbutts.

Rene PE1RA

Not sure if you misunderstood ME or who it was Rene! I was posing a question
of why Big Al has a fascination now for what seems another man who someone
else pointed out was referred to as Pork Butt at some point in time. He - in
a previous post - alluded to "you" - being a fag..... So, I was questioning
HIS reasoning there, when it is HIM who seems to have the fascination with
men - NOT YOU (Rene). So I TOO am wondering the same thing here.. I question
no ones sexuality here except BIG ASS er I mean BIG AL's. I don't hear
anyone else singing the Pork Butt song.. I bet his room is full of Porky the
pig and Miss Piggy pictures and stuffed animals. He probably has a stuffed
animal of each and rubs it on his dong too! The only wet dreams here are Big
Ass er I mean Big AL doing Miss Piggy. Probably the only thing that will
give him any attention sexually.
L.