Old April 9th 09, 02:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Alric Knebel Alric Knebel is offline

Default 0baMa0 assassination plot

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Alric Knebel wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"GOP Minefield" USA_ wrote:

"kim" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:58:17 -0700, "GOP Minefield" USA_
wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president
Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...
Sounds like FOX. Sooner or later they are going to go way too far and
Obama's going to spank their rosy little elitist asses.
Could be just about any citizen of the USA.

Not really. Such citizens would be far less than half.

Last Nov maybe. I think we are well past the 50% point now.

No. We're not. Not anywhere near it. The vast majority of the
population aren't writhing with hatred.

--
Alric Knebel