Old April 10th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : North Korea Missile Launch : The Obama-Regime'sİ We Need An International Response

On Apr 9, 11:40*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
BC Blazy susan wrote:
By: Newt Gingrich and William Forstchen

Now those are a couple of credible scientific references
aren't they. ;-)

Ya know Blazy,
your grasping for sensationalism represents a fundamental flaw in the
large brained primates we've evolved into, that being a yearning to fill
that space with 'something', however implausible, and with rational
analysis requiring too much effort, it's way more expedient to go for
the glitz and glamor of some far fetched doomsday scenario.
Maybe that's' why there are so many fundamentalist religionists
hell bent on suicidal campaigns of self destruction.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

North Korea Missile Launch : The Obama-Regime'sİ
We Need An International Response . . .
.. . . waiting, Waiting. WAITING !