Old April 10th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian
BDK[_6_] BDK[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) : President Barack 'Hussein' Obama a Bigger Target for the Islam-O-Fascist then Bush -was- 0baMa0 assassination plot

In article ,
says...
Burr wrote:
"~ RHF"

EACH and EVERY Al Jazeera Journalist {Reporter}
Staff Member should be presumed to be an
ISLAM-O-FASCIST TERRORIST [.]
.
and that is the way i see it ~ RHF
.
You're about right Roy, Sad.

I didn't vote for him and I understand that there will be an attemph to
impeach him in about two or three more months and I hope it works.

Burr

YOUR understanding is a MISunderstanding. There's not going to be any
attempt to impeach him. Please cite a source, if you have one.

I'm sure there's a kookpage making the claim.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster