Old April 10th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) : President Barack 'Hussein' Obama a Bigger Target for theIslam-O-Fascist then Bush -was- 0baMa0 assassination plot

On Apr 9, 7:39*pm, "Burr" wrote:

6 Nov 2008 ... I would like to get a look at his birth certificate though..
... According to Dr. Edwin Vieira ( BA, MA, PhD, JD from Harvard
University ) you can't impeach Obama. ... Hell why bother in 6 months the
Crats will impeach him to try to save their .....

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr,

Do you care to bet your Drake receiver against my Eton E1 on whether
or not that impeachment will actually take place?

I mean if you think the Dems will impeach him, it should be a sure
thing, right?

If you'd like to wager something else on this impeachment taking
place, let me know. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

I hope life is treating you well,

Mike