Old April 10th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default (OT) : President Barack 'Hussein' Obama a Bigger Target for theIslam-O-Fascist then Bush -was- 0baMa0 assassination plot

Mike wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:39 pm, "Burr" wrote:
6 Nov 2008 ... I would like to get a look at his birth certificate though.
... According to Dr. Edwin Vieira ( BA, MA, PhD, JD from Harvard
University ) you can't impeach Obama. ... Hell why bother in 6 months the
Crats will impeach him to try to save their .....

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr,

Do you care to bet your Drake receiver against my Eton E1 on whether
or not that impeachment will actually take place?

I mean if you think the Dems will impeach him, it should be a sure
thing, right?

If you'd like to wager something else on this impeachment taking
place, let me know. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

I hope life is treating you well,

Mike

(newsgroups removed to stop cross posting)

Mike, i for one don't care how many letters that man has after his name.
if the BC was a phony, the repugs would have jumped all over it during
the election. most of these people spend too much time listening to
hate radio. as Steve said, the best man won, get over it.

BTW, i see you got some bad weather again in Kentucky. hope your
OK.

Drifter...