Old April 11th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Ring[_2_] Tom Ring[_2_] is offline

Default Dish reflector

Richard Clark wrote:
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:30:03 GMT, wrote:

Hmmm, I guess this guy just talks to himself.

For himself.

Artifice: I have a novel and mysterious design emploiting Rutherford
partical evasion without baluns and using a gauss reflectionater.

Ham: What is its front to back rejection?

Artifice: I gets signals in all directions! Not just front or back.

Ham: Then why do you say it -um- evades something or other (sigh)?

Artifice: Well, this is not part of the design of not getting the
forward proceeding back signals.

Ham: So, it doesn't work.

Artifice: It works perfectly, just not as well as gaussian
reflectionating mechanics would expect unless these particals are
accelerated to high speeds by the weekend force.

Ham: So, why doesn't my antenna get this kind of signal?

Artifice: Because you read books from the libraries of the hooded
priests who refuse to backnowledge my inventions!

Ham: Why would I want to listen to these signals if I read your
books?

Artifice: Then you could enjoy the Fill-harmonic richness of my
single channel stereoid transmissions.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Sorry Richard, but that's definitely Memorex. Nice try though.

tom
K0TAR