Old April 11th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Lucas Mike Lucas is offline

Default Dish reflector

"Art Unwin" wrote:
-drivel snip-
In a way I knew that Richard would pile up his postings of
olde english prose in the shape of riddles that provide nothing, But
one has to get used to him and his pals kb9....and others who smear
this group with a foul smell as they are wired very differently from
the rest of us.

Art-let me point out the obvious.... unless your license has
expired, then you ARE a kb9!!!!! Have a nice weekend, glad
to see you back posting on the NG. Things were dull without
you.

Mike W5CHR
Memphis