Old April 11th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Dish reflector

On Apr 10, 7:38*pm, "Mike Lucas" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote:

-drivel snip-
*In a way I knew that Richard would pile up his postings of
olde english prose in the shape of riddles that provide nothing, But
one has to get used to him and his pals kb9....and others who smear
this group with a foul smell as they are wired very differently from
the rest of us.

Art-let me point out the obvious.... unless your license has
expired, then you ARE a kb9!!!!! Have a nice weekend, glad
to see you back posting on the NG. Things were dull without
you.

Mike W5CHR
Memphis

Oh, I have just popped in and saw Richard up to to his old tricks with
Cecil. I don't really expect a satisfactory answer. All on this group
denied it was possible to expand Gaussian law of statics to the laws
of Maxwell so there is nobody with a real feel with respect to
radiation, and of course it shows! Same goes for the nature of Richard
no matter how he tries to hide things. The KB9 station and his foul
mouth friends are what I was referring to and is why they are pleading
for a moderator for this newsgroup. Not really the type I wish to
associate with. When the group deviate from the question at hand is
when I leave as they all eventually do.
Within the next few hours they will want to ask questions about you
know what to cover their ignorance and Richard will come prancing in
again with his long leg mesh underware acting out a shakespere scene .
A few years on a ship tends to change
how you look at life so that he walks in the snow with his foot prints
in a straight line
so that the torso wobbles and then there is the way that he acts and
speak.
My question is still there and regardles of the number of postings
made I doubt that it will be answered. This newsgroup becomes dull
when radio goes out the window and personal attacks begin so one
really gets what he wishes for when they hang around.