Old April 11th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Dish reflector

On Apr 11, 1:13*pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:52:50 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
Deeds are more powerfull than words, prove me in error and be a herio

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:05:20 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
I was surprised to hear signals from the rear!

It is all in connecting the dots. *

If what above from one author only is beyond comprehension because of
language, it isn't Shakespeare's fault. *If it is not logical, it is
not Gauss' fault. *If it doesn't work, it isn't Newton's fault. *If it
doesn't make sense, it isn't Einstein's fault.

If there is a problem, note only the author of both statements (who
blames Shakespeare, Gauss, Newton, Einstein - and is Galileo miffed,
standing behind the curtain?).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Don't send 73s to me!
I am married with children and have no inclination to
have people such as you in my friendship group. I am wired differently
from you tho I do suspect there may be others here who are wired the
same and willing to follow your direction. You are a troubled man with
endless posts that contain nothing about antennas and only reveal
yourself to others like you exactly who you are, as well as your
needs. Majoring in the english language by suplimentation of the years
spent at sea does nothing to enhance your knowledge of physics. You
are what you appear to be, a fraud that is also wired different from
others in search in those of your own kind that are conditioned to
attack the norm. I suggest you go back to live with your shipmates
again where you were happy and desired.