Old April 11th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Dish reflector

On Apr 11, 2:00*pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:37:21 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
I am wired differently
from you tho I do suspect there may be others here who are wired the
same and willing to follow your direction.

Yes Arthru,

We know you are gay-baiting with these sly comments. *Testosterone
deficiency seems to motivate your hostility when you run out of
technical discussion. *It so closely attends failure, confusion, and
wandering thoughts (which never seem to stray from sex, however).
From the generous sub-text of these interests foremost in your mind, I
should certainly hesitate to offer

88's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC * *;-)

OR

You could simply observe your own "differently wired" statements:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:52:50 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
Deeds are more powerfull than words, prove me in error and be a herio

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:05:20 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
I was surprised to hear signals from the rear!

Which of these "wires" conducts?

You have never debated ! You have only attacked others. If you kept to
antennas
how you are wired would not have mattered as it goes along with the
title of this newsgroup. You could have debated the good Dr from MIT
with respect to mathematics but you chose to insult.He with a
doctorate being denigrated by an english major! No wonder the
technically advantaged don't stay long on this newsgroup
Why not have a debate with Cecil where you can supply facts instead
of attacks in a debate about phase changes with the facts you learned
from Shakesphere, I am sure you learned a lot dressed in those log
legged mesh pants as
you prance around the stage. I thought you were proud of what you are.