Old April 13th 09, 01:29 AM
Jason_Argosy Jason_Argosy is offline
Junior Member

Question Radioshack DX-400

Hello,
This is my first post. So forgive me if I am not very savvy yet.
I was looking for a users manual for the Radioshack DX-400 AM/FM/Shortwave radio.
I wouldn't need a hard copy.
A scanned one or a PDF or any other kind would be greatly appreciated.

I picked up a used DX-400 for my father who has recently become disabled.
He loves listening to shortwave more than anything; I am only a little familiar with shortwave and have not been able to get the most out of the radio for my father.

Thank you in advance for any information anyone could provide.
Have a really great Easter.

Jason