Old April 13th 09, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Emanuele Colucci Emanuele Colucci is offline

Default Cassegrain Antenna Development

Hi Richard. Thank you for the answers
Richard Clark ha scritto:
That is plenty of money. Do you have any time constraints?

Yep. I can only use Sundays... But on the other side I have no deadline.

We have a contributor who has been teaching that for 40 years at a
major university, and he studied under the pioneers of that specialty.
Search groups.google.com for posts by "Mac N8TT" or use "J.
McLaughlin; Michigan, USA" as search terms.

Great! I'll surely look for his messages!

Many thanks again.

Greetings,

Emanuele Colucci